Amber Marlow clients have a lot in common.
You are having a wedding that reflects your values.
Whether it's a 200 person wedding or tiny elopement for two; very traditional, totally off-beat, or an awesome mix of both, you're choosing the things that are important and authentic to you and letting the rest go.
You are real, and so is your love.
The photos you are moved by are genuine not over-posed to perfection; you keep smooching, even when I put my camera down; you have totally run late to a party because you got distracted doin' it.
To the grooms of brides, rolling your eyes as yet another wedding vendor makes a sexist joke about it being "the bride's day" while your wife to be screams on the inside...
To the same-sex couples fielding the question, "Yeah, but who is the man?"...
To the folks with a gender that falls "somewhere in the middle" and have to worry, even in New York City, if it's going to get uncomfortable with your wedding vendors...
You won't get any of that mess with me.
You know and appreciate the actual good stuff in life:
- Hip Air BnBs and colorful boutique hotels on the edge of town over the beige hotel room in the middle of the tourist traps.
- Farmer's market tomatoes purchased Saturday morning while you're walking hand-in-hand.
- Thoughtful cocktails, craft brewed beer, and excellent local food. All the better if enjoyed with good friends.
- Traveling to smaller interesting cities full of history, and quirky, inexpensive Caribbean islands.
- Family photos in frames, decorating your living room.