A New York City Wedding
Like a gorgeous wedding gown or the perfect suit, your photography coverage with me is tailored perfectly to your wedding day's exact needs. It is also the most honest way to do business, which is everything to me.
My wedding photography packages all include a base collection of coverage that everyone will receive, and then a handful of la carte options if you’d like them. This means you are working with my input, and your wedding planner, to creating your own customizable wedding photography collection.
Wedding Photography Packages
We start with the base package, which includes:
- yours truly, Amber Marlow, on your wedding day taking the photos
- a production assistant to help me with lighting, styling, and logistics
- your wedding day images, edited
- a private gallery for easy viewing of images and ordering of prints
- a digital download of all wedding images (no watermark or logo) at high resolution
- year-long online storage of your images on that gallery
- non-commercial print release and personal use licence
- a 4 x 6 inch printed proof set of every wedding photo
- phone consultations with me at any point during your planning and album process
A la carte, you are able to add
- a second wedding day photographer
- additional hourly coverage
- an engagement session
- rehearsal dinner coverage
- wedding albums, and parent albums
There are different factors that go into pricing for wedding photography, too, including the size of your wedding, time of year, number of events and hours, as well as the location of your wedding. This means a one-and-done price list doesn’t quite work out. Please get in touch with me for more details by using the contact form.
As a guideline, I will offer that my (local) New York City wedding day commissions begin at $3650. This is my weekend wedding commission minimum.
I also have associate photographers that work in lower price points.
New York City Elopements have their own separate page with more information.