Elopements and Intimate Weddings start at $1000
- I am waiving all travel fees – anywhere in the world – for 2014. You can read this blog post to find out why.
- Also: Monday – Friday mini elopement package (ceremony + a handful of photos on location) for NYC weddings NOT at City Hall, $500
- Serving as your witness is my honor. I never charge for it.
- Customize the amount of photography coverage you’d like.
- FYI: average elopements are $1200, and typical all-day weddings are $2400.
Portrait Sessions $500
- Families, individuals, maternity, head shots, and love/engagement photos shot in an editorial style.
- It’s creatively collaborative! We will work together to create the shots you want, whether at home or on location.
- Unlimited time to get the shots that you need.
- Mini half-hour sessions in Park Slope, Brooklyn are available 1 October through 31 March.
Professional Online Dating Profile Photos $500
- Because that photo of you drunk that you pulled from Facebook is not going to get you laid.
- Like other portrait sessions, it’s creatively collaborative, and you’ll get all the time you need – essential if you have trouble with natural smiles.
- You’ll get shots of you with different “looks”, both full length and close up, that look like they were taken on different days.
All photo shoots include your edited images delivered via digital download at high resolution and a full non-commercial print release.
I am happy to talk to you about any of the following, which I have fantastic resources for:
- Hair and makeup
- An officiant to marry you