Elopements range from $850 – $1100.
- I also offer a mini elopement for $500 that includes the ceremony and a handful of photos afterwards on-location.
- Completely customize the amount of photography coverage you’d like.
- Serving as your witness is my honor, and is always free.
Portrait Sessions $400
- Families, individuals, maternity, and love/engagement photos.
- It’s creatively collaborative! We will work together to create the shots you want, whether at home or on location.
Professional Online Dating Profile Photos $400
- Because that photo of you drunk that you pulled from Facebook is not going to get you laid.
- You’ll get shots of you with different “looks”, both full length and close up, that look like they were taken on different days.
Intimate Weddings start at $1200
- If your guest list is 50 people or fewer, I’m the photographer for you.
- Good for couples getting married at City Hall with several guests and multiple locations; backyard weddings; pop-up weddings in the park with an after party; and smaller traditional weddings.
“Blogger” head shots $150
- A quick, fun, 20-minute session in my Park Slope, Brooklyn studio on a gray backdrop (or the pink one!)
- You also have the option to go outdoors in the area surrounding my studio (weather permitting) instead.
- In either case, you’ll receive 4 edited photos a week after our shoot.
- Not just for bloggers, this is for real estate agents, doctors, lawyers, writers, and anyone who needs something good for LinkedIn.
Boudoir shoots $500
- For ladies, gentlemen, and those not so clearly defined. Couples, too. You sexy thing, you.
- One and a half hours on location, either in your home or in a hotel.
- I have a great team of hair and makeup folks up my sleeve should you need their services.
- No travel fees; anywhere outside of where I can get with a MetroCard is “at cost”.
- Los Angeles and San Francisco is a flat rate of $250.
- We’ll discuss any amount upfront.
- I will go just about anywhere. (Especially Paris.)
All photo shoots include your edited images delivered via digital download at high resolution and a full non-commercial print release.